Thank you Kat! I don't know why I always forget about the frapper map. The reason I started to be concerned about Patti was when I wrote an off-list email to her about the Angel's gate petition, (problems with possible re-zoning), she never replied. I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before, but I just wrote Susan at Angel's Gate to ask her if she could contact Patti for me. There's also a phone number on the Angel's Gate website, but it's constantly busy. I'll keep trying. Thank you for kicking my brain in gear for the idea.
Nina

Kat wrote:

Hi Nina,

From our Frapper map (and a previous email I had saved), Patti lives in
Codorus, PA  (SoCenPa).  This is all the info I have tho.

Kat (Mew Jersey)