Title: Kindly unsubscribe me from this e-mail list. This is an office computer - I will resubscribe when I have a home computer. Thank you.

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only
for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify me by replying to this message and
permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail
and any printout thereof.

For additional information about Chadbourne & Parke LLP
and Chadbourne & Parke, a multinational partnership, including
a list of attorneys, please see our website at
http://www.chadbourne.com