Yeah, I had heard on a radio program on cat's health and nutrition that taurine is so very important.  The speaker even said that she thought it was a great immune booster.  If Lucy is eating the baby food with the FF added in, that's great!  Gypsy wouldn't touch the raw food with that and I had to add sups separately.  I would definitely add the taureen though.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thanks, Nina, as always! I actually am just mixing in her raw food supplement from Feline Futures, which is meant to be added to boneless raw meat and so has the necessary calcium.  It also has B vitamins added. I am also adding some of the Nu-cat vitamins which I got based on your turkey mush recipe.  I will look at the porportions recommended in the email, though-- I had not thought about it, but they probably are different, at least the B vitamins, when the meat is cooked like in baby food.  Also, I probably should add taurine, come to think of it, since that is not in the raw food supplement because it doesn't need to be.
Thanks,
Michelle