Michelle,
Glad to hear Patches is somewhat better...so maybe he just jumped and hurt it..
Bandy is scheduled for IR next Monday morning..Our local vet is out of town all week so I didn't want to do it while she was gone. His limping (knock on wood, too) is better right now...so I hope we can keep that in check as he is climbing.  I think he might have learned from that mistake when he jumped so he does go down to the lower level now...I have some dex here at home if he gets a temp again which he usually does so I am going to try to get it before it gets past 103.  This ringworm isn't gettting any better though..as soon as I get some spots cleared and hair growing again another pops up...So that battle goes on and on...
Thoughts and prayers to you, Lucy and Patches
Kerry and Bandy