Prayers that baby Naomi is doing better by now.

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, everyone, I would like to ask all of you to send healing energy and send prayers for my little 12 week old kitten, Naomi… she is one of the three kittens that I rescued from a hole in the crawl space in the abandoned house a couple of months ago.. she is turtleshel kitty and she is beautiful.. I am so worried about her…

She is just not acting normal.. she eats, but very very small portion and she does not play at all.. she walks around.. but does not play at all.. I have been syringe feed her and she hates so much… the vet did not think anything is wrong with her and may be she is starting a bit slow.. but I know that something is definitely wrong with her and don’t know why… her entire body is so soft and not firm like other kittens..and now I feel like.. she has fluid retention in her tummy and I am freaking out… I am so afraid that she might have FIP.. and my vet thinks that she is too young to have FIP (though I know that FIP could happen to any age kittens.. but it’s more common about kitties after 6 months and less than 2 year old or so…).. anyway, I will be taking her back.. she has got chronic nose discharge and it’s not helping her appetite.. I have raised many many kitten,,, but I have not seen anything like this and I am so worried.. I will be taking her back to the vet tomorrow…

Please pray that she will get out of this slump and gets better …. I need all your prayers for my baby, Naomi.. thank you!

Hideyo