I swear by a cocktail of feline A/D, Pedialyte, Transfer Factor feline formula, and amoxicillin, syringe-fed to ailing cats.

Josie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I raised my Little Girl from a kitten 1 day old as her mom died shortly after giving birth on the day before Mother's Day 2005.  So I have been her only Mommy from the time that she was a day old.  She was the smallest of the litter so she got extra special care and has been my extra special girl from the first.    I raised four of the five kittens but she was my heart.  Didn't mean for it to turn out that way.  It just did.  She is a calico.  Beautiful!  With a black mask.   She had tested negative on her first test and got her vaccination, however, about 5 weeks ago she began having breathing problems, so I took her to the vet and she tested positive this time.  She stayed at the vet for a few days and got breathing treatments and  had the fluid drawn from her lungs ( which had no cancer cells in it) and came home with antibiotics and prednisone.  For a month she seemed fine except for not having a very good appetite, but for the last two days I can hardly get her to eat anything.   I am getting water and some vitamins in her with a syringe (which she hates)  but very little else.  She last ate at 3:00 a.m. so it has been more than 12 hours since she ate anything.  Any suggestions?  Any advice appreciated.  Please pray for her.    On Wed. the vet gave me another round of Orbax and prednisone for her, but it seems to have had no effect whatsoever this time.

Betty