Susan asked me to send this - is there anyone in driving distance of Dallas, Texas, who could help Ramona Dalton? She needs help with an adult orange tabby male cat that she has been feeding at her business. It's tested a light FELV positive.

The kitty is outside her business right now, has become very friendly, and Ramona is afraid that if he stays he'll be hit by one of their business trucks. Her husband is extremely allergic to cats. His allergies emerge even if a cat has been around, but is not present.

Someone gave out Susan's phone number here in Little Rock, Arkansas, and our rescue is full. Ramona is willing to drive the kitty just about anywhere.

Her name is Ramona Dalton, her work # is 214-330-5229. Her cell phone is 214-577-4384. Her email is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks so much!

Gloria
(in Little Rock)