Title: Message
I'm so sorry Hideyo. I'm praying with you that Naomi will have no more pain. I hope you are comforted by the knowledge that you are giving Naomi the most precious gift of all, unconditional love and the best care she could ever hope to have. much love and hugs to you both Kerry PS I'm not getting all the email, and only saw this one from you because it's at the end of kandbz' email.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of kandbz_ mom
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 1:27 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Prayers for my baby Naomi for her final days..

I'm really sorry....you and Naomi are in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless.

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, everyone, I wanted to ask everyone one more time to send Naomi prayers and peaceful energy so that she can spend her final days peacefully without pain.. while I am trying to do what I can to save her life.. there is not much left.. she is losing her blood so quickly and very anemic.. and she is too  small and can’t get her go through transfusion as she gets very stressed out at a vet.. she is sleeping comfortably right now.. but my vet and I agree that she is on the way to heaven soon.. we thought that the bet thing was to let her pass peacefully at home.. this is so hard everyone.. she is only 4 months old and she is such a precious soul.. I was so looking forward to see her grow – as I watch her, there is nothing I can do to cure her.. but I also believe that there is life after this life and she will be happier and heading to a better new life –I just wish I could spend for time with her.. I wish I could stay home and be with her.. as I work here, I am sending her love and prayer for her peace……