I've dealt with  FIP  before.  I assume my own cats are corona positive too.  But that's no reason to jump to the conclusion that a cat has FIP.  Dry FIP is notoriously hard to diagnose.  And you don't want to assume FIP and thus fail to treat a treatable condition.

Give me as much history as possible, per my earlier email.

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Susan, I have to also mention that most of my cats are corona virus positive  - some are higher (1:1400 or greater) than others – but they are all healthy.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hideyo Yamamoto
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 2:38 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Immunoregulin

Anemia (non regenerative) – PCV 18.4
Corona virus positive 1:400 positive
All organs are fine – her WBC a bit high..

Her globulin is a bit higher than normal.. and her albumin is a bit lower than usual.. her a/g ratio was 0.3

The only sign she showed was eye --- pupils are dilated.. and irregular pupil shape.. does not grow (does not eat..) – she has a high fever one time (but so did other kittens at that time..)