Thanks!  That helps.  I was just thinking that I should get a scale too.  I tried to weigh him on my scale last night, but it's a cheap analog and didn't work too well...according to it, he only weighs about 1 pound! lol.  I know that's not right.

The vet just called and said they've filled an order for Drontal for him that I can pick up tonight.  I'm going to bring him with and have them weigh him and tell me if they think he looks "bony."

Thanks again everyone!!  Prayers and hugs for all your kitties.

MJ

Gary Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, I am pretty new to the group as well, just wanted to tell you that my four kittens are
about the same age as yours, also looking a bit lanky at the moment, and they run from
3.75 lbs to 4.5 lbs.  The small one is a girl who tests negative, the single FeLV+ is just
over 4 lbs.  We have our radar up on the little one, but as long as she continues to gain
my vet isn't too concerned.  They've outgrown my bird scale, I think we may invest in a
cheap digital vet scale just to keep track between checkups...

Welcome to the group,
Beth

Marissa Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi again all. Some of you may have seen this in another post I sent, but I thought I should send it with a more appropriate subject.

Slinky is about 15 or 16 weeks old (we're guessing)...

...but he was about 4 pounds and they seemd to think that was fine.

Do you Yahoo!?