thanks, gina!
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> He's a handsome fellow!  I will pray that he finds a
home.

>   Gina
>
> Susan Loesch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Thanks, Diane.  Some rescue group in Dallas gave
Ramona my name and cell phone number -- I've often
thought my cell number was on a billboard somewhere --
don't have a clue how else they'd have gotten it!
(I'm in LIttle Rock, AR)   Wish I had a spot for him;
orange tabbies are my passion!

> Diane Rosenfeldt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 What a gorgeous guy! Here's vibes that he gets the
home he needs!