Phaewryn, those are great pictures, thank you so much for sharing!  I wish I had one to watch like that but I'm afraid my dogs wouldn't be so welcoming as I.

Roxane

Phaewryn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
OK, so I finally got around to uploading pictures today, so here he is:
http://ucat.us/OurRescuePics/GroundHog/GH.jpg

Oh, and the food, yeah, I went to the livestock supply store and bought him a bag of rabbit pellets. I told him we could call it ground hog food if we wanted to. The people at the store thought I was nuts for buying food for my ground hog. Anyways, he's totally not destructive, and a very peaceful little guy.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Roxane,
Horton, Iowa