Here's hopes and vibes that Peter isn't as ill as you fear, and that he'll get well quickly.  And the same for Wai and her fever.  I hope everykitty feels better real soon, and that you can get some peace of mind.

Diane R.
This electronic mail transmission and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.
They should be read or retained only by the intended recipient.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission from
your system.  In addition, in order to comply with Treasury Circular 230, we are required to
inform you that unless we have specifically stated to the contrary in writing, any advice we
provide in this email or any attachment concerning federal tax issues or submissions is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid federal tax penalties.