Sherry, you can never ask for too many prayers.  I will keep you all in mine.

Gina

Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I know I ask for alot of prayers but a couple of my Sids kids really need them badly.
Sweet handsome Dempsey is fiv and felv pos and he is slowly getting worse and I think tonight was my last time being able to love him in this world. I am crying while typing so sorry about any mistakes,I am still upset about Nya.And now Dempsey.
Also handsome tuxedo boy Mitch is not doing so well,he has chronic respitory issues and bad diarreaa right now.and sweet Katarina is an old Katrina kitty that is just having a rough time with both diseases.Celia is doing better but is fighting a high fever.Jen has taken them all to the clinic to do her best to turn them around,so please we need many prayers.THank you all so much
Sherry

Do you Yahoo!?

No heaven wil not ever Heaven be Unless my cats are there to welcome me.--epitaph in a pet cemetery

Tiggertales ~ a site about our beloved felines