Dear Hideyo,

I'm sorry Peter had to leave so soon, but you can never know what fate
might have awaited him if you had left him out instead of bringing him
home.

My heart aches for all of the losses you've endured, and I understand
completely about not spending enough time individually because of the
sheer numbers...  But they DO know your love, and the DO have each other,
and they DO understand.

My thoughts and prayers are with you now.
Sleep Soft, dear Peter...

Kat (Mew Jersey)