What a beautiful goodbye letter Hideyo.  My heart is filled with sadness for you  and for all the other list members who have lost their precious babies recently.

Gina

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, everyone, thank you very much for your prayers for Peter – Peter has crossed the bridge on the way to a peaceful land this afternoon about two hours ago – it happened so quickly and was so unexpected and I am still in shock.. though my eyes are very exhausted from crying so much… I just can’t believe how quickly he passed away… and I just numb not feeling much

One week ago, I lost my baby Naomi… and then I lost Peter.. my words cannot express how empty I feel and how badly I feel right now.. but I know that their souls continue to live and they will be in my heart eternally….Here’s to my baby Peter..

Dear My Peter,

Peter, you are the most beautiful baby I have met in both soul and body.. I am so grateful of the opportunity to have met you.. I wish I could have spent more time with you..
When I met you and brought you home from Arno street in February, you were so talkative and full of energy… I cannot help thinking that your life would have been much longer if I did not bring you home because I know in my heart that you got something that made you very sick from my other kitties at home.. I so badly wanted to fight with you against whatever illness that you were fighting against.. and I am so sorry that I couldn’t make it go away… Peter, I know you have already forgiven things as you have heart of angel… I treasure the memory that I have had with you forever,, Peter, I am so sorry that you had to go so soon.. you are only a little over a year old.. I am going to miss you so much,, but the thought of your soul continue to live gives me a courage to continue to live.. love so dearly and love forever,,

Your mama..

No heaven wil not ever Heaven be Unless my cats are there to welcome me.--epitaph in a pet cemetery

Tiggertales ~ a site about our beloved felines