This has been such a crazy week for me with work and with health issues too...I haven't meant to be unresponsive to those of you going through such difficult times.  My heart goes out to all of you and you are in my prayers.  I just haven't been able to keep up with the list but I'm hoping I can get my act together soon.

In a message dated 8/10/2006 7:57:10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Everyone worth talking to is on this list, doesn't everyone know that?!

Dis is da place to be!

Phaewryn