Tonya, I  will be praying for you and for Popeye that everything will turn out the best for Popeye…

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Barb Moermond
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 8:09 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: popeye is sick

we're with you Tonya, use our strength to help you both

catatonya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I worked very late tonight and came home to find my Popeye very lethargic.  He would not eat.  I am taking him to the vet in the morning, but I think it may be his time.  He is the cat who has high blood pressure and is going blind that I can't pill.  I think he may have congestive heart failure as he seems to be wheezing when he breathes.  I syringed him some water and tuna juice, but I just don't want to put him through going to the emergency vet.  I'm going to take him in tomorrow and hope for the best, but be prepared to let him go.  :(

tonya

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous

Do you Yahoo!?