Hey Elizabeth,

I am so sorry that Mama Kitty was attacked by that
dog!    I know exactly how you feel.  Our Julie had
the same thing happen.  The neighbor's dog (a big
boxer) got out of their fence and came into our garage
while Julie was sleeping, while my husband was
cleaning his car right there, and before my husband
knew it, the dog had her head in his mouth and was
shaking her like a rag doll!  Poor thing.  That's the
day she came inside the house permanently.  How is
Mama Kitty doing now?  I haven't read all the posts
yet, so you've probably aready answered this.  I hope
she's ok!  Poor baby.  You'll just have to spoil her a
little more than normal for the next few weeks.

:)
Wendy