I like that!

Belinda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Sure I bought it on eBay, here it is, I don't think I bought it from them, I paid a little more ($70.00) I love it!!  I bought it when Bailey got sick.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RED-PET-TREX-3-IN-1-STROLLER-CARRIER-CAR-SEAT-DOG-CAT_W0QQitemZ280018536990QQihZ018QQcategoryZ116380QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

click here if link doesn't work

I use mine all the time.  I link it because it comes apart and can be used as a regular carrier, most of the others don't.

Here is a link to other varieties:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=pet+stroller
--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com Post Adoptable FeLV/FIV/FIP Cats/Kittens http://adopt.bemikitties.com FeLV Candlelight Service http://bemikitties.com/cls HostDesign4U.com [affordable hosting & web design] http://HostDesign4U.com ------------ BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites] http://bmk.bemikitties.com

Please visit my Tigger Tales site!

At the bottom of the home and links pages are my merchant affiliate banners.  If anyone uses my links to make a purchase, I will receive a percentage of all final sales.  I am going to donate 100% of the proceeds to animal welfare organizations.  This is a great way to shop your favorite online pet stores and give something to a worthy cause.  Thank you in advance!

Do you Yahoo!?