Hi Evan and Dee,

That's a good question. I need to modify my "plans" too. I'm associated with a rescue group, and that makes me feel better about the care of my babies in the event of my death, because they'll make every effort to help. And, an additional option is to leave life insurance or property to support them for that purpose. I might name someone as a "monitor", to monitor what they do - just thought about that.

My intent also, and something I've done informally, is to have agreements with friends ahead of time, to take some of my pets. I do have some of that now, for a few of my babies, but need to get better plans and better organized.

Hope this helps - good luck.

Gloria