Karen,

You have my heartfelt sympathies regarding Angel.  It makes me so sad that you are both going through this. I have wanted to start a prayer list on my website and I will put your Angel's name there if you would like.  Anyone else who would like their kitty's name on a prayer list, please let me know.  If you would like a picture of your kitty there too, email me personally so you can attach a picture to the email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gina

Please visit my Tigger Tales site!

At the bottom of the home and links pages are my merchant affiliate banners.  If anyone uses my links to make a purchase, I will receive a percentage of all final sales.  I am going to donate 100% of the proceeds to animal welfare organizations.  This is a great way to shop your favorite online pet stores and give something to a worthy cause.  Thank you in advance!