I just saw her picture.  She was a precious baby.  Again, I am so sorry she went to the Bridge.

Gina

kandbz_ mom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.  Angel died peacefully at home.  I had a feeling she didn't want to be taken to the vet to be put down.  I am just so heartbroken as I had only had her for less than two months and she was only 5 months old.  She seemed to be doing so good and then over the weekend, took a turn for the worse.

Thanks again for all the support. I greatly appreciate it.

Karen

Do you Yahoo!?

Please visit my Tigger Tales site!

At the bottom of the home and links pages are my merchant affiliate banners.  If anyone uses my links to make a purchase, I will receive a percentage of all final sales.  I am going to donate 100% of the proceeds to animal welfare organizations.  This is a great way to shop your favorite online pet stores and give something to a worthy cause.  Thank you in advance!