Hi Karen.  I'm so sorry you lost your baby so quickly!  And what a cutie she was!  I know she was young, but I'm glad that in her all-too-short life, she was able to know such tremendous love and care as you were able to give her.  Know that you did everything you could and that she felt your love.  You are in my prayers.

Peace,
MJ

wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Karen,

I am so sorry to hear that Angel has passed on. I
can't believe it was so sudden. Just three days since
you noticed her hip. I am sorry I did not get to
encourage you earlier; I just read your posts today.
And I feel badly I did not get to pray for little
Angel; she sounded like such a sweetie. You were SO
good to her, and she will always be with you. You
will carry her in your heart. I get emotional
thinking about what it feels like to lose a beloved
furbaby. Take care of yourself over the next few
weeks Karen while you grieve for Angel, and allow
yourself to grieve. So many of us don't. If you need
anything, or just to vent, we are here.

Wendy