Cindy - what protocol do you use for Immunoregulin?

Gloria

That I don't know.  I am taking Smokey back to the vet
tomorrow to be retested for feline leukemia so I'm
hoping that by some miracle it comes back negative. He
isn't showing any symptons of the disease now so I am
going to ask the vet if we need to quit giving him the
immuno-regulin.  He was getting the shots subq twice a
week but for the past month he has been getting them
only once a week.

Cindy