At 07:57 AM 9/1/2006, you wrote:

I am so very sorry about your loss. It just doesn't seem at all fair. Perhaps the only consolation is that she has had much love in her short little life,
Kelly

I lost my Twinkletoes this morning to complications of malabsorption (not FELV related).  She was 5 months.  She has a sister who is also very small, and I'm trying to do some research on this condition.  Does anyone know anything about it?

--
Vist the Austin Siamese Rescue store and save a kitty life!
http://www.cafepress.com/austinsiamese