On 9/2/06, kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At 06:52 PM 9/2/2006, you wrote:

my problem with litter is dumping it. We are limited to weight and the non clumping litters sure fills things up...luckily mine have the choice of litter or dirt and grass so I only go through aboyt 60 lbs a week ,,,I go through about 80  lbs of  just dry food food a week also,,if not more..

Kelly

I can't even imagine going through that much dry food.  I can barely afford the 80 pounds a month I feed.

Fortunately I live in a townhouse complex and we have dumpsters, so I am not limited as to weight.  I took out 5 bags of used litter this morning.

--
Vist the Austin Siamese Rescue store and save a kitty life!
http://www.cafepress.com/austinsiamese