From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 5:51 AM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: Pics of my boys

Hi all I know that some of you have seen 2 of my boys,but my newest Xander I have added to my photo albums.If you would like to have a look I will add the website at the bottom.I know everyone hears me talk about Maizee,she is the reason that I have all you wonderful people in my life now.A sad way to find new friends but I am so happy to have you all to help support me in my sanctuary volunteering.Losing those precious babies are almost just as hard as when Maizee passed.I beleve that she was in my life for only a short time to lead me to what I do now for all these other babies in need of love(thank you baby girl :) ) Ok enough of my jibberish. Lots of prayers to everyones furkids in need of them.I hope you enjoy the pics of my fur kids.
Sherry and the boyz

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP to be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP) of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.