I am really out of touch with things lately since Inky's been so sick.  His last blood work was improved though...BUN 28 down from 79 and CRE 2.3 down from 2.9 which normal is 2.1 so that is much better...I have taken him for fluids 3 times and I am not doing it anymore...I know they need them, but he is so stressed out from it that we both can't handle it...It seems to me that his heart can't take it..He is out of it for nearly 12 hours after receiveing 100 to 150cc of fluids...He won't even get up to eat or drink..He will only go to the box..Have any of you ever had a kitty that got so out of it from fluids..????  They usually make them feel better, but in Inky's case it just makes him worse...so I told his vet that I won't do it unless absolutely necessary and seems to me if he is eating good and drinking alot of water and broth without vomiting, that he should be ok...We have even put fluids evenly on both sides of him and it still makes him feel bad...I think I am just going to keep a good eye on him and make sure he eats and drinks his broth..I give him around 110cc 3 to 4 times a day and he drinks all of it..plus water..
Any thoughts on this please let me know.
Thanks for all your help,
Kerry, Bandy and Inky