My Shakiti was feral originally.  It took months to be able to pet him at all...I've told the story about how he came to live in the house before.  He is still very leery of people...but whenever I am in the bathroom, he begs for me to pick him up.  I scoop him up and hold him on his back in my arms like a baby and tell him how wonderful he is.  He looks at me so adoringly and does 'blinky eyes' at me...leans his head on my arm and drools like a baby.  He would go to sleep if given half a chance lol.  For some reason he just feels safe in there - won't get in my lap any other time.  It took a long time to earn his trust and I wouldn't trade that for anything...even if I never do have a moment's privacy lol.

Tiffy gives me little love bites - usually when I am petting her.  I really think it is a sign of affection for some cats.  It's very different from an 'upset' bite...you can tell they are just barely biting with those tiny teeth and trying to be careful.  It's so sweet.

elizabeth