I used to feed my guys Iams but they put on soooo much weight…  Of course, all they do is eat and sleep—can’t seem to get them to work out! LOL!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 2:43 PM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Thanks KAT!!!

i called one of the vets from the link you gave me...he just deals with cats and is fully knowledgle of FELV!! i have an appointment next week to do a blood work and an examination.... he is only about 6 miles away!!!!! THANKS KAT!!!!!!!

ps

i also got a new canned food 1st 2 ingredients were meat it was iams..crackers licked all the gravy...that's a start to better food...i am feeling a lot better knowing that i have a knowledgable vet behind me and thank you too you are all my "vets" too:)

kayte