At 06:18 PM 9/8/2006, you wrote:

Best of luck with all you must do for you son.
When you get i have an idea...just in case you have not tried it. i have had some pretty good luck with tough placements with difficult cats with good newspaper adds,
Something like...." I am looking for a dog to love, I may look like a beautiful cat but I want a home with a dog,,,etc etc,,,call... and I will email you my picture,,,serious dog lovers apply,
Many people have dogs and want a companion for them,,, Zack would fit the bill...
Kelly

Just a quick note to inform everyone that I will be offline for the next week or two, so if you desperately need me, call via phone. Otherwise, I'll be back in a while! My son is moving in with me and I have to create him a room (big construction job), get ready, move the computer network (huge job), rearrange EVERYTHING (nightmare), and so I wont be online until that is all resituated (or maybe not even for a while after that if my son has issues that require all my attention).

If you are interested in ADOPTING a cat, PLEASE CALL: 802-472-8628. Our rescue is CLOSED until further notice, and we are NOT accepting new cats. Zack and Tang STILL need homes!

Thank you to the wonderful people who donated to help get Zack on Prozac! It's on the way, and I really appreciate your help! Zack is no longer in danger of being euthanized, as I am hopeful the medication will solve the problem. I plan to give him at least a month to see if it works before I make any further decisions about his future!

I'll miss you guys! My prayers go out to everyone with a sick baby!

in closing.... my sincere hope is that I'll come back to a group with no lost members, of the human or feline kind! Blessings to you ALL!

Phaewryn

Please adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!! http://ucat.us/adopt.html
Low cost Spay&Neuter services in VT, and Emergency Financial Assistance for cat owners:
http://ucat.us/VermontLowCost.html
Special Needs Cat Resources: http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
The Sofa Poem: http://ucat.us/sofapoem.html
Please shop online through i-give and support the Feline Veterinary Emergency Assistance Program:
http://www.igive.com/FVEAP
Shop at GREAT stores, like Drs. Foster & Smith, Pet Food Direct, Musician's Friend, and LOTS more!
It doesn't cost you a single penny more, and it makes so much difference to a sick cat in need!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.