I'd give it at least 2 months.  How old is he?

Susan Franklin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Gunnar was first tested positive using the Elissa test on August 3.

He just started eating Wellness wet/dry, and I started the Mega C on
Saturday.

When do you recommend I take him back for his retest? Is September 23
too soon? And should I do the Elissa again? And keep doing the Elissa
until we (hopefully) get two negative results? When should the IFA test
being taken?

Please help me with the timing on this - I want my little man to throw
the virus and be negative!!!!

Keep the faith, keep your fingers crossed and take care.

Susan F.
Chicago
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the
reader of this e-mail message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivery of the message to the intended
or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at
(312) 554-3300 and also indicate the sender's name. Thank you.