Michelle,
I've seen your posts about switching Lucy from prednisone to prednisolone today, but you haven't said how she's doing. Is she eating? Has her stool firmed up at all? Any other symptoms? With all that's going on at my house I didn't get to Gypsy's mush for two days. I had been feeding her plain cooked turkey and knew we were going to have a problem because of it. She's finally back on her mush, so I hope it will be resolved soon, but meanwhile she's got liquid diarrhea again and has lost her appetite. The thought "No good deed goes unpunished" just went through my mind. I've got to figure out a way to help the wayward ones and still keep my sanity.

Praying that Lucy is feeling better,
Nina