At 05:11 PM 9/12/2006, you wrote:

Give Kruncher hugs form me and all my good wishes,,I will continue to hope,
Kelly

Hi all,we need many prayers for sweet Kruncher,he might have FIP on top of the FIV,he is the cat that I am sponsoring at the sanctuary.He is losing weight and his muscle mass is diminishing.I just e-mailed Jen to ask her to give him a kiss for me if she has to let him cross over to the other side of the bridge.She told me of course she would.At least he didn't have to live his final days in a cage like he did for the last year before he came to us.He really stole a spot in my heart in the short time with us.Please pray for him,who knows maybe a miracle can happen.Thanks all.
Sherry

Checked by AVG Free Edition.