New vet is awesome..clipped his nails brushed his coat checked ears teeth temperature...rubbed him all over checked it all...I love that he only deals with cats! he said ohh crackers is a handsome moose LOL!! he said crackers is VERY healthy...he did kick the URI on his own so doc said that he has a great immune system...the only difference from 2 weeks ago is his weight...he was 13 days ago 18.6lbs now he is 19.1 lbs...he said that at this time he doesn't think that Crackers needs interferon and to come back in 6 months and he'll recheck the elissa and IFA but of course I should come in at any time I  need to...he said that he has no symptons at this time!! I am soooo happy. I love the way he "baby" talked and handled cracker. He would talk directly to him. THANK YOU KAT!!!!!!!! I found him from your list:) Let me know If I can ever help you. Hope all babies are doing great:)
kayte