I'd take my cat(s) without one moment to even contemplate taking the
$$.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/19/06 10:29:02 AM >>>
I'd take the money...lol

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi all. Hope everyone's "babies" are doing great! I
> was in Philly visiting
> my Dad in Hospital..He might come home on Weds!!:)
> There was a lady doing
> surveys and the one question was kinda interesting.
> It was would you rather have
> $100,000 or your cat ( or pet) have the ability to
> talk to you in English (
> your  language) for one week. Your cat could have a
> conversation with you. It
> made me  smile because I'll always say to
> Crackers..Oh Daddy what cha thinking
> about.  Tell mommy what you are doing. What would
> you guys do?
> Kayte

http://mail.yahoo.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this e-mail message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivery of the message to the intended
or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at
(312) 554-3300 and also indicate the sender's name.  Thank you.