Get yourself some 'Urine Gone' (as seen on tv - the stuff really works)...and then get yourself some Feliway spray (www.entirelypets.com has it for $16.99 - best price I've seen).  Spritz that Feliway anywhere he is inclined to spray or scratch - as scratching is also a scent marking function.  It works wonders.  I have five males...they are all neutered but we still have issues with territory marking and sibling rivalry on occasion - but the Feliway works wonders.  Good luck.  He's just doing what intact boys do naturally...