Hideyo --

I'm glad you think Dharma is doing okay.  Keep up the good work.  As for the shots, are they supposed to be subQ and if so, are you injecting into a tent of skin that you pinch up with your fingers?

Diane R.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hideyo Yamamoto
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 11:51 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Dharma update

Hi, I wanted to give you some update on Dharma – she has been feline interferon almost a week now (every other day protocol) --- except that I am not sure how much I am getting it to her as every time I poke I see liquid outside of her skin, which means it went through her skin.. but I don’t want to over dose her so I don’t repeat it. I am so stupid – (for some reason.. Dharma’s skin is loser than others.. that’s how it was with Naomi, too, I think.. it’s hard to stretch the skin to create a hole to poke sometimes)—

Anyway, I cannot tell accurately whether Interferon is working or making her feel sick due to my incapability to give her a shot.. anyhow,, last night I gave her one of homeopathic remedy which was suggested by this lady whom lots of people on FIP list thinks she is a nut.. but she is very intelligent.. and figure I am going to try everything if there is a chance to heal her from this deadly disease of FIP .. anyway,, I don’t know exactly again if this is or not.. after I gave her this homeopathic remedy this lady suggested,, Dharma is doing GREAT – she ate dry food a couple of times and she was walking around downstairs.. and she was at the TOP of the cat condo!!!.. again very subtle thing. as it does not mean she never has done this before.. but something is telling me she is feeling better since last night..

I will be continuing with interferon simultaneously.. please keep her in your prayers so that Dharma and I can beat this disease as it will take almost a miracle to make this happen!  And I have a feeling that Dharma will make the miracle happen.  Thank you!!

Hideyo and Dharma

This electronic mail transmission and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.
They should be read or retained only by the intended recipient.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission from
your system.  In addition, in order to comply with Treasury Circular 230, we are required to
inform you that unless we have specifically stated to the contrary in writing, any advice we
provide in this email or any attachment concerning federal tax issues or submissions is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid federal tax penalties.