My sisters 5 month old kitten has passed away. Minnion was a sweet fiesty girl and then started to not eat a lot. She was neg for FIV and FELV. We took her to the vet and by the time we got there she was almost gone. He gave he some meds  and in less then 2 mins she was gone. I felt so good to be with her in her last moments. She was suffering and now she is not. I firmly believe everything happens for a reason. I have learned that I CAN NOT get another FELV infected kitten at this time. My son has been a wreck all day and wont eat. He is just crying for Minion. Minion was the runt of the bunch. She came from a barn cat. I did read him the Rainbow Bridge again and he still was upset. My mom cried to as how beautiful it was. Now Minion is playing with Pokies and all your babies. Hope all is good with everyone:)
kayte and Crackers