Gloria I am so sorry about your sweet Dallas and Susans sweet Harry.I now know Maizee has  two more friends to play with.Hugs to you.
Sherry

"G. Lane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sweet little Dallas just passed on - please add him to our list and
Candle Light Service.

Dallas and his buddy Houston were trapped by Susan, also on this
list, about 2 years ago, and they tested positive for FELV. When
trapped he was about 4 mo old, maybe. When I got him, he was a wormy
little kitten, and I've had him for 2+ years now I think, so he'd be
about 2.5 now. Was sure hoping he'd make it past the 3 year mark.

His pretty furr is medium long, gray and white, with a bit of dark
gray on his cute little nose. He was shy around people, but got used
to me holding him, feeding him good food, and to having interferon regularly.

I noticed him breathing heavily toward the end of August, and took
him to the vet and as I suspected he was diagnosed with Mediastinal
Lymphoma. He had fluid drawn off several times, was on Vincristine
and daily Prednisone and Lasix, and had on Naxcel antibiotics for a
while. I've tried some different things for the lymphoma kitties,
but just followed the vets recommendation on this. I've don't know
of anything that turns it around, though, in my limited experience
with 3 or 4 lymphoma kitties.

He's such a cute serious boy, I know he'll enjoy playing at the
bridge with Calawalla Banana Booboo, Mittens, Mr. Black Kitty and
all the others. Also with Susan's orange and white Harry, another
FELV who also died recently, who needs to be added to the bridge list.