Wondering what protocol you're using for immunoregulin?

Thanks,

Gloria

At 12:59 PM 9/23/2006, you wrote:
Now that I do have a positive IFA for Max,,,but of course will retest in 4 months and start on Immuno Regulin,,He is such a social cat and wants to play with the others so bad, I have a female Missy who is 12,,VERY healthy,, very people shy,,,I think I will give her the room with Max as she will love her own space...My fear of totally mixing is I do not want Max to catch any of the viruses that seem so run through the group. I may do a corona virus titer on Missy,,do not want to expose Max if there is a chance to keep him away from it,,,
Kelly