Dante is in my prayers.

Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all could I get a few prayers for our sweet Dante' he is feeling pretty crappy again.Dr. Jen took him to the clinic to give him a closer look over,he has chronic respiratory issues.I gave him a kiss and told him that I loved him just in case it was the last time I see him.Please add him to your prayers.Thanks so much.
Sherry  >>^..^<<

Do you Yahoo!?

Please visit my Tigger Tales site!

On the fundraising page are my merchant affiliate banners.  If anyone uses my links to make a purchase, I will receive a percentage of all final sales.  I am going to donate 100% of the proceeds to animal welfare organizations.  This is a great way to shop your favorite online pet stores and give something to a worthy cause.  Thank you in advance!