I am very lucky that Mio (who is often sick) loves the car, however many of the furbabes including my other kitty Oscar hate it. They get incredibly stressed out and come home form the vet feeling worse then ever. Does anyone have any tricks that have helped their cats stay calm? I have heard of Feliway and catnip helping, but what else has helped? Are there certain kinds of music that help? What about allowing them to explore the car prior to longer trips? Is the front seat better than the back? I would appreciate hearing your suggestions.
Thank you,
Kiley