My neighbors have moved away leaving behind an orange tabby .He is 15 years old .I want to take him in but he is very sick .He has a brown discharge  from his eyes and mouth, It's so bad that the fur on his chest and legs are brown. I have never seen any thing like it .I don't know if he will let me catch him and I can't bring him in contact with my cats until I can get him to a doctor. Please someone tell me what it might be. It's killing me seeing him like this .I know he must be suffering.  Sheila