Thanks Michelle.

Luckily Mica isn't a CRF cat...but since I know the folks on that site from all their advice for my Quintapus....and I know the folks on this site for their extraodinary help in placing Simms (a felv rescue) in a WONDERFUL home...I just cc-ed everyone.

Thanks for the info!  I'll start on the EVO site (since I feed my one dog that brand) and will investigate the raw  (ick!)  (Tried raw once for my cat....she just looked at it...at me and over to the kitchen like, "AH...you forgot to COOK this!"

Thanks again!!!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
EVO and raw food both seem to do very well for cats prone to crystals. Not sure how they are for CRF kitties, though, as they are both high protein. I know there is controversy over whether or not CRF kitties actually need low protein or not, but I do not know more than that.

Michelle