Here is an excerpt from a CRF page
http://www.felinecrf.org/which_foods.htm#tunawhich deals with all fish
products:

>>If you feed a cat any fish diet exclusively, the cat can develop a
condition called steatitis (yellow fat disease), which is caused by a
Vitamin E deficiency resulting from the imbalanced diet. Firstly the cat
becomes very nervous, and then becomes hypersensitive in all the nerve
endings of its skin, so it is very painful for the cat to be touched.
The treatment is massive doses of vitamin E under a vet's supervision,
and discontinuing any food containing vegetable oil or mineral oil
because this will deplete the body's stores of vitamin E even more.
Armed Forces Institute of Pathology discusses a case of steatitis in a
cat (click on Case Study III) - this cat was put to sleep.

>>Tuna lacks taurine, an amino acid which cats need to obtain from their
food: a lack of taurine in a cat's diet can cause heart and eye
problems.

In addition, I have heard that a constant diet of human-grade tuna is
bad for the urinary tract, particularly in male cats.  Just like us
humans -- the things we love are almost always bad for us!

Diane R.