Hi Belinda,

I just checked out the vet listing for NJ on your site
www.adopt.bemikitties.com
And it looks like a) it's in Long beach California,
b) it's listed as a dog vet and c) I don't think the
800 numbers are valid/correct
Could you remove this listing??
Thanks,
Kat (Mew Jersey)

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, TenHouseCats wrote:

> Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:42:31 -0400
> From: TenHouseCats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
> Subject: Re: Looking for 2 Good Vets near Fort Worth, TX.
>
> don't forget to check the www.adopt.bemikitties.com page for
> special-needs vets--and to list yours if you haven't already!
>
> MC, the secretary!

> > Hi Joan that is my neck of the woods.
> > There is a low cost vet in arlington a very nice man and his wife. they are
> > from Africa and are in the business for the animals not the money
> > Sams All Pets
> > Dr Siagi
> > 817-801-7645
> > My other vet is real nice and has great hours
> > Alamo Pet Clinic
> > 817-303-7700
> > Please tell your friend to contact me if she has anything special
> > needs....then I can refer her according to the illness
> > see our available orphans at:
> > http://members.petfinder.org/~TX418/index.html
> > Karen 817-453-2969
>

> --
> Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
> Maybe That'll Make The Difference....
>
> MaryChristine
>
> AIM / YAHOO: TenHouseCats
> MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ICQ: 289856892

  • To Belinda (was: Looking for 2 Good Vets near Fort Worth, TX. Kat