I'm so sorry for your loss, Sherry.

On 9/29/06, Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am very saddened by the passing of our sweet old Dodger.He was one of the 5 that are extra special in my heart.When he was scared and hiding behind a chair when I first started volunteering there I took extra time to win his trust.And he got to where he would hear my voice and come out to follow me.Of course I also used Temptations treats to win him over. I did get to see him last night and tell him that I loved him and kiss him on his handsome head without knowing that it would be the last time.I loved that sweet soul that trusted me and I know that he loved me too.That place will never be the same for me.But I have many more to love.I just have to keep telling myself that.Jen said that I can have his ashes if I would like.I really want his name tag if I can find it.THank you all for being her.
Sherry

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business .

--
Vist the Austin Siamese Rescue store and save a kitty life!

http://www.cafepress.com/austinsiamese

http://astore.amazon.com/austinsiamese-20