If that 4 pm deadline and Michigan area code are for real, it's already too late.  It is now almost 8 pm on the east coast.

Assuming the cat has not already been pts, I would suggest vaccinating the FeLV- cat and encourage the people to learn more about FIV and FeLV.  But this may all be a moot point by now.

Belinda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I need a fiv felv home today or Dodger will die. Please HELP!!
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 13:55:06 -0400
From: Christine Parsons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello,
I am in desperate need of help.
We have two cats - only one of which has been tested positive for both FIV AND  FeLV.
My husband doesn't want to put the uninfected cat at risk and is encouraging me to have the infected cat put down. (besides being of no desire to "deal" with it at all ) I can't live with that decision. My vet is holding the infected cat until 4 or so today until I give them our decision...I hope to instead of being responsible for his early end, to be on my way to your facility...please call me, Christine back ASAP at 989-5600-5906

Thank You!
Christine :)

Get today's hot entertainment gossip
--     Belinda  happiness is being owned by cats ...    Be-Mi-Kitties  http://bemikitties.com    Post Adoptable FeLV/FIV/FIP Cats/Kittens  http://adopt.bemikitties.com    FeLV Candlelight Service  http://bemikitties.com/cls    HostDesign4U.com [affordable hosting & web design]  http://HostDesign4U.com    ------------    BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]  http://bmk.bemikitties.com